(Full Time - Day shift and Night shift)
Required for our modern manufacturing environment in Cromer, Norfolk - which uses high frequency welding machines; to produce lorry side curtains and tarpaulins.
Current Hours of Work:
- Day shift hours: Monday to Thursday: 7.00am to 4.00pm, Friday 7.30am to 2.00pm
- Night shift hours: Monday to Thursday: 4.00pm to 2.00am
Examples of Tasks to be undertaken:
- Assisting with the cutting of both digitally printed and plain lorry curtains, applying construction lines for upstream operations.
- Forming hems, pole pockets, and reinforcement block welding on curtains.
- Applying weldable webbings to curtains.
- Assisting with the operation of the automated webbing machine and material handling.
- Finishing off lorry curtains, by applying the reflective tape, top rollers, buckles and any other associated hardware and packaging the final product for despatch.
- Assisting with manual handling, to manipulate curtain panels into position.
33 Holt Road
(Closing date for applicants: Friday 24th May 2019)
Download Application Form
Please return this form by email to the following address: email@example.com